Wednesday, October 14, 2009

To my Nanny Fanny

I love you and miss you so very much!!! You have meant so much to me. I only wish I could of had more time to show you just how much of a blessing you have been to me in my life. I wouldn't be half the person I am today without your influence and guidance in my life. You have been such an amazing grandma and mom to me. You have always believed in me and knew the person that I had inside of me. I can not thank you enough for everything that you have done and sacrificed for me. I know that everyone would agree with me when I say you have made the world a better place. You were the sweetest person I have known, and loved everyone in your path so dearly.
I know you are in so much of a better place with out any of the worries and pains of life. It is just so hard to see you gone. I love you so much and will always have you in my heart. XOXO










No comments: