Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fishin Trip!!!



SO we have been going fishing just about every weekend, and then some. We have tons of fun! Especially my stinker husband that has some good luck with the fish!! He threw in his pole and one second later he is reeling in a huge 2 foot catfish, but he didn't stop there. He ended up catching 10 more that day, and pretty dang big ones too.
Then there is me, whom is pretty dang discouraged not catching a thing all day, plus everytime we have been!! It actually turned out to be a pretty good. I finally reeled in a small mouth bass and then a couple fish after that. I was in a better mood for sure.



JC gave Kyson a Bluegill to hold and he loved it! He even had to sneak in a few kisses.


2 comments:

Johnna Jayne said...

That looks like fun to me!

Jill said...

Wow that was some nice fishin!